If you are a young, healthy person looking for life insurance, then a medical exam can prove beneficial. Proving to the company that you are in good health, will allow you to get the lowest possible rates for insurance. Those same exams, however, can prove challenging if your health is less than ideal. When you have certain medical conditions or just a very busy schedule, it’s best to look for companies offering life insurance without medical exam.
There are many benefits to choosing life insurance that doesn’t require a health exam. Even those who are young and healthy will appreciate all the benefits of this smart choice.
Life insurance without medical exam process is faster because you don’t have to try to coordinate with the insurance company’s nurse. It’s simpler, and the pricing is very affordable for these convenient policies.
Assurity Offers Life Insurance Without Medical Exam
- The policies are available for people between the ages of 18 and 65 in the amounts of $50,000 to $350,000.
- Smaller polices of $5,000 to $50,000 can be purchased if the insured is between age 6 months and 80.
- People between 18 and 60 can also invest in accidental life insurance valued between $50,000 and $250,000.
Fidelity Life Insurance No Medical Exam
- Purchase term life insurance through Fidelity Life without taking the time to sit through a health exam.
- The company offer fast approvals within 48 hours and coverage levels of up to a million dollars.
- The coverage includes cause and accidental death life insurance, but you can submit to a medical exam to upgrade to full protection.
Transamerica Life Insurance No Medical Exam
- Transamerica also allows you to invest in life insurance without making an appointment for a medical exam.
- This product is the most competitive for people ages 55+ and want a policy for a longer duration (15+ years).
- Life insurance without a medical exam is available from Transamerica with face amounts as low as $25,000 and as high as $249,999.
You can obtain life insurance no medical exam. A wise choice for people with some medical issues, it’s also a smart decision for those people with a very busy schedule. Look at different companies and get a few quotes to choose the right one for your needs.